We have listed some databases to help you with your information retrieval especially with library materials and information about Finland.
There are many databases and other sources of information on the Internet that you can use.
- Finna.fi – The collection of Finnish archives, libraries and museums at your fingertips.
- Libraries.fi – useful information about Finnish libraries and list of all the Finnish libraries
- Melinda – the union catalogue of Finnish libraries, including university libraries of universities of applied sciences, and some special and public libraries
- National Biography of Finland – A collection of 6,000 biographies of individuals who have made important contributions to the development of Finnish society
- National Library – Access the National Library’s collections with a single search
- PIKI net library – catalogue of all the collections of the PIKI libraries
- EUR-Lex – free access to European Union law
- Finlex – public Internet service on juridical material and Finnish legislation
- infoFinland.fi – Finland in your language. The pages contain important basic information for immigrants on the functioning of society and opportunities in Finland
- Official Statistics of Finland – A comprehensive collection of statistics describing the development and state of society. They comprise nearly 300 sets of statistics on 26 different topics.
- Suomi.fi – A one-step service of Finnish public administration for citizens. The portal contains e-services and forms, information links, information packages, legislation and news from public administration.